Monday, January 5

Misplaced thoughts

You know, I'm not even sure what I should be putting here vs putting in my personal blog. I think of my blog as a kind of trail of breadcrumbs going back along some minor mental paths. This is about shared experiences, but what the hell is it when I'm asking you to go read my blog and tell me about your response? Does that mean I should be posting new years resolutions here as a joint endeavor or should I consider them an internal thought process and keep them on my blog? Madness will consume me!

Also, I dreamt in 4 color style last night. Superheroes and snow storms and brawls. 4 color being how many colors were in the comic book world..

1 comment:

  1. Not sure since I don't have too much blogging experience - perhaps link to your other blog here if you want me to take a look elsewhere. I always check here first unless you tell me otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete